Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Life in the Kingdom of Bahrain

Well I'm just an ordinary man. I want to travel the world and be inspired to see many people, and at the same time capturing the beauty of the places in the world that God made in His Hand with my beloved Palm Zire camera. I'm always in the mood for a good conversation and I really enjoy hanging out with interesting people specially "weird people with weird ideas" and spiritual matters, who are able to discuss various exiting subjects specially in the field of my profession as doctor and as fishers of men.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In life Chris, we get to meet people who in their unique and simple way change our lives. I’m glad that you passed my way. No matter how transient it may have been, you have touched a part of me that was so in need of hope, thank you for your friendship. And as you go on through life, stand fast and keep faith. Hold on to your ideals and never let go of your principles. Let God’s light be your guiding force. Capture life’s beauty in your heart and let it’s song fill you with spiritual bliss..

And just as you decide to follow in Christ’s footsteps as the ultimate Physician and the Fisher of Men, may you continue touching peoples lives truly and deeply. Wherever life takes you Chris, I wish you well…

Friday, 10 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home